P3 Gauges V3 OBD2 Gauge for C7 Audi A/S/RS
: In stock
P3 V3 Gauge Features
- Plug and Play Install - plugs directly into your OBD2 port
- OEM Integration - installs in your vent for a sleek install while retaining air flow
- Versatility - read boost from multiple OEM sensors through OBD2 port or using optional P3 analog boost sensor
- Code Reading/Clearing - read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the fly
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (all readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units)
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature (Charge Air Cooler Temp) "CAC-AIr" on 3.0T models
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
OEM Vent Option *Vehicle VIN required
- We install the display in an OEM vent to make your install even easier
You asked, we answered.
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
There when you need it, hidden when you don't.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate? We've got that covered too.
We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.