034Motorsport Motorsport Line Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms for MkV/MkVI/MkVII Volkswagen and 8J/8P/8V
: In stock
The 034Motorsport Motorsport Line Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms for MkV/MkVI/MkVII Volkswagen and 8J/8P/8V Audi applications allow for simple and precise camber adjustments. Dialing in your alignment has never been easier! Constructed from billet aluminum, the arms are much more durable compared to the factory stamped steel arms. They are a direct replacement for the stock stamped steel and rubber arms, and allow for approximately 5 degrees of camber adjustment, on top of what the stock eccentric bolt allows.
Compared to our Density Line Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms, these Control Arms utilize an Aurora Spherical Bearing rather than our 90 Durometer Bushing to ensure that there is no chance for deflection - ensuring that proper suspension geometry is maintained under all conditions.
- Billet Aluminum Construction - Anodized Black
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearings
- Fully Spherical Design for Zero Deflection or Alignment Change
- Approximately 5 Degrees of Camber Adjustment (-2.4 Degrees or +2.6 Degrees)
- Adjustable in 1/36" Increments. Each 1/36" Corresponds to ~0.18 Degrees.
- Dust Boots now included!
- Eliminates Bushing Deflection
- Improved Alignment Adjustability
- 2005 - 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V)
- 2007 - 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
- 2007 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
- 2006 - 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Rabbit/R (MkVI)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVII)
- 2006 - 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 - 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan
- 2010 - 2015 Volkswagen Jetta/GLI (MkVI) *Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) Models Only*
These arms are perfect for track junkies and the hellaflush crowd alike!
If you're a track junkie, these arms will allow you to dial in your camber as desired for track events, and eliminate the stock rubber bushings, which deflect under load.
If you're hellaflush, these arms will make you more flush, by allowing you to run hella negative camber.
Please Note:Do not run these arms with less than 8 threads engaged in the aluminum body!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.