For all orders!
Online 24 hours
on eligible items
Secure payments every time!
034Motorsport Cold Air Intake for Audi B9 S4/S5 3.0TFSI
: In stock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
034Motorsport has developed this comprehensive performance intake solution for the turbocharged 3.0 TFSI engine found in the latest generation B9 Audi S4/S5. Subsequently, the P34 Cold Air Intake System offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, sporty induction and turbocharger sounds, and a functional airbox and inlet hose design.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested - all to ensure that the P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is a partially-enclosed airbox which uses the factory fresh air inlet duct and heat shield, while housing a massive 5" inlet conical air filter, and a matching CFD-optimized filter tube.
MINIMIZING UNNECESSARY FILTER SHROUDING:
034Motorsport focuses on optimizing every aspect of the intake system across a broad range of variables and compromises. A critical component of a high-flowing performance intake is the ability for air to flow around and into the filter. If the air cannot flow freely around the filter, it will be restricted from getting into it. Many aftermarket kits fit too large of a filter in an enclosure that cannot accommodate its size, thus choking the filter and reducing its overall flow. This often happens when a product is engineered for one variable at the expense of others. 034Motorsport conducted extensive tests and refined its development of the intake design to allow for maximum airflow surrounding the air filter, allowing for optimal airflow to, and through, the filter. The final result is the right size filter in the right size filter housing, creating maximum airflow and performance with OEM level filtering; the ultimate goal of any intake system. Be cautious of any intake that brags only of air filter size, without taking into account the detrimental effects of shrouding the filter.
P34 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
- Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
- Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet & Heat Shield
- Massive 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
- 2018 - Present Audi S4 (B9) 3.0 TFSI
- 2018 - Present Audi S5 (B9) 3.0 TFSI
- OEM Quality Plastic Airbox
- 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack
- Reinforced CFD-Optimized Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Mounting Buttons to Reutilize OE Rubber Mounts
- Misc. Hardware
DYNO-PROVEN PERFORMANCE GAINS:
The P34 Cold Air Intake System for B9 Audi S4 & S5 was engineered with performance in mind, and is a free-flowing replacement for the factory airbox and turbocharger inlet hose. As the fruition of this design approach, the P34 Cold Air Intake System yields a measurable reduction in pressure drop at the turbo inlet compared to the factory airbox, with a corresponding increase in horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
PEAK GAINS IN HORSEPOWER & TORQUE:
- Peak Horsepower Gain: 19 HP @ 4,950 RPM
- Peak Torque Gain: 20 FT-LBS @ 4,950 RPM
PRESSURE DROP REDUCTION:
- Stock Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 2.22 PSI at 6,500 RPM
- P34 Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 1.64 PSI at 6,500 RPM
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
As we are in the process of moving to our new shop, ALL physical orders will be dropshipped from our supporting warehouses. Please, do not hesitate to contact us on availability via phone: (614)-344-5015, via email: Sales@ankerauto.com or Messenger at the bottom right of your screen. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for understanding and your continued support!
Orders are processed Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
Vehicles are sold 'AS IS - WHERE IS'. All vehicle sales are FINAL! Car Transportation can be arranged upon request
Anker Automotive members enjoy free returns on qualified orders.