For all orders!
Online 24 hours
on eligible items
Secure payments every time!
Audi DL501 Mechatronics Repair Kit
: In stock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This full service DSG / DL501 kit will ensure your transmission stays healthy for the remainder of your ownership! Perfect for routine maintenance!
OEM Rebuild Kit for DSG / DL501 transmissions includes:
- 2 Mechatronic boards
- 4 Solenoids
- 2 Oil Pipes
- 2 Solenoid Filters
- Rubber spacers
- VAG DSG Fluid
- DSG Transmission Pan Gasket
- Trans Filter
- Trans Filter o-ring
Symptoms of failing/failed Mech unit
- Jerking when starting in dial position D or R.
- Jerking when stopping when switching from 2nd to 1st gear.
- Switching on or off when changing the selector lever position (D and R).
- At low speed in selector lever position R, delay the start of movement (especially with a slight incline).
- Engine speed drops too high when switching from 2nd to 1st gear.
- Engine speed drops too much when the selector switch is set to D or R.
- "Transmission error!" appears on the cluster.
As we are in the process of moving to our new shop, ALL physical orders will be dropshipped from our supporting warehouses. Please, do not hesitate to contact us on availability via phone: (614)-344-5015, via email: Sales@ankerauto.com or Messenger at the bottom right of your screen. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for understanding and your continued support!
Orders are processed Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
Vehicles are sold 'AS IS - WHERE IS'. All vehicle sales are FINAL! Car Transportation can be arranged upon request
Anker Automotive members enjoy free returns on qualified orders.