For all orders!
Online 24 hours
on eligible items
Secure payments every time!
034Motorsport Dynamic+ Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links for B9 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/RS5/SQ5/ALLROAD
: In stock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Designed to improve handling, road feel, and steering response, 034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links allow for instant transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar. These end links are also length adjustable to eliminate preload on the sway bar.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered Dynamic+ Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links from 034Motorsport! These end links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length, allowing you to eliminate preload on the sway bar. 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links use high-misalignment ball joints, ensuring that the end links do not bind as the suspension articulates. The threaded shaft diameter has also been maximized for increased strength.
In addition, adjustable sway bar end links allow you to adjust preload on the sway bar, as well as alleviate potential sway bar clearance issues caused by lowering your car.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Bodies (Anodized Black for Durability)
- Zinc Plated Steel Ball Joints
- Rubber is Vulcanized to the Steel for Extra Strength and Durability
- Maximized Diameter of Threads into End Link Shaft for Increased Strength
- OEM+ Quality with Adjustability
- Quieter with Less Maintenance than Spherical Motorsport End Links
- +/- 0.75" of Adjustability (1.5" Total Adjustment Range)
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory End Links
- Sold In Pairs
- Adjust Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing Lowered Vehicles
- Increased Strength for Stiffer Sway Bars, Heavier Loads and Aggressive Use
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
As we are in the process of moving to our new shop, ALL physical orders will be dropshipped from our supporting warehouses. Please, do not hesitate to contact us on availability via phone: (614)-344-5015, via email: Sales@ankerauto.com or Messenger at the bottom right of your screen. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for understanding and your continued support!
Orders are processed Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
Vehicles are sold 'AS IS - WHERE IS'. All vehicle sales are FINAL! Car Transportation can be arranged upon request
Anker Automotive members enjoy free returns on qualified orders.